View Profile Xaotik

All 69 Game Reviews

13 w/ Responses

It was pretty good

The enemies moved a little fast and you only had one weapon but I still enjoyed the game.

Good Concept

I've seen many remakes of Space Invaders but you went the extra step to make the game more challanging. Although, the Kamikaze red guys get annoying and the fact that you are moving on a slope makes the chatacter hard to control.

AWESOME

this is a great game and I'm sure i speak for everyone when i say that it deserves its 10

:) Like it

Violence on cartoons :) awesome, it just needs more areas because it gets a little boring after like 10 kills. Maybe like levels or rooms or different kids. And the funniest weapon I can think of adding would be a minigun.

Lol

It was ok, however I just wanna see gore blown out of those brat's skulls.

Too much HP

Its very hard to die; you actually have to try hard to die. I think that can be improved and also, A sequel with new levels would be fun.

Ummm...

The storyline was hard to follow but I'm not really one to judge, it had some funny parts.

Very Nice

I enjoyed this its a cool game and i like platform shooters, The Esquimo twins are a little hard to beat though.

Thanx Guys :)

I really needed this AS help, I find myself unable to work on any game without using something you taught me. I also saw some of your other work, do you guys know how to rotate a gun to a mouse and fire repeating like a machine gun? But anyway back on topic, you helped me a lot thank you very much :)

Userscripts, for Everyone.